Kittitas, Klickitat, Skamania, and Yakima Counties.

M-TH: 8-5 and FRI 8-noon

Offering service in person and virtually.

Give us a call! We’re here to help via phone or email at [email protected].

Equal Opportunity

We are committed to strong equal opportunity programs and services.


It is against the law for SCW programs to discriminate on the following bases:

  • Against any individual in the United States, on the basis of race, color religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation or belief; and
  • Against any beneficiary of, applicant to, or participant in programs financially assisted under Title I of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA), on the basis of the individual’s citizenship, status or participation in any WIOA Title I financially assisted program or activity.


Our programs and services must not discriminate in any of the following areas:

  • Deciding who will be admitted, or have access, to any WIOA Title I financially assisted program or activity;
  • Providing opportunities in, or treating any person with regard to, such program or activity;
  • Or making employment decisions in the administration of, or in connection with, such a program or activity.


If you believe you have been discriminated against through any of our services or programs, please file a complaint within 180 days of the incident. You can file a claim with us or through the US Department of Labor.


Equal Opportunity Officer, Travis Piatz

South Central Workforce 

1205 Ahtanum Ridge Drive, Suite B

Union Gap, WA 98903

(509) 574-1950, TTY relay 1-800-833-6388


State-Level Equal Opportunity Officer, Teresa Eckstein

Employment Security Department

P.O. Box 9046

Olympia, WA 98507-9046

(855) 836-5598


The Director, Civil Rights Center (CRC)

US Department of Labor

200 Constitution Avenue NW, Room N4123

Washington, DC 20210. 

next steps

Once you have filed your complaint, you must wait until you have received a written Notice of Final Action, or until 90 days has passed (whichever is sooner), before filing with the Civil Rights Center.


If you do not receive a written Notice of Final Action within 90 days of the day on which you filed your complaint, you do not have to wait for the written notice before filing a complaint with the Civil Rights Center. However, you must file your Civil Rights Center complaint within 30 days of the 90-day deadline.


If you did receive a written Notice of Final Action on your complaint but you are dissatisfied with the decision or resolution, you may file a complaint with the Civil Rights Center. This must be done within 30 days of the date on which you received the Notice of Final Action.

Skip to content